12 point 5/8" Lug Nuts with .5" Spacer (set of 10 lug nuts)
RC Comp Series 12 Point Billet Aluminum Lug Nuts are manufactured from domestic 7075 material and come in polished aluminum and black anodized with a machined contrast cut. These billet lug nuts are available in a wide range of sizes including metric and offer a great complement to your racing wheels.
These spacer lug nuts make loosing spacers at the track a thing of the past. They look amazing and serve a purpose that most racers need. Once you use these, you will wonder why you didn't have them sooner.
- Make sure the threads on your studs are clean and not damaged in any way.
- Anti-seize is included with all of our lug nuts. You must use this to prevent marring.
- Nuts should be started by hand to prevent cross-threading.
- Stud threads should protrude a minimum of 1/8" out of the lug nut when fully torqued.
- Do NOT over torque your lug nuts as this can create an unsafe situation.
- Aluminum lug nuts are for racing applications only and not recommended for OEM / Street use.
Recommended Torque Values - using anti-seize
- 7/16" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 1/2" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 12 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 14 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 5/8" Lug Nuts - 100 ft lbs