1/2" Billet 12pt Lug Nuts (set of 5 lug nuts)
RC Comp Series 1/2" 12 Point Billet Aluminum Lug Nuts are manufactured from domestic 7075 material and come in polished aluminum and black anodized with a machined contrast cut. These billet lug nuts are available in a wide range of sizes including metric and offer a great complement to your racing wheels.
These 1/2" short shank measure (.460 long x .687 O.D.) with 1/2" thread to meet the requirements for our RC Comp Series race wheels. Each lug nut is designed to use a standard 3/4" 12 pt socket which offers plenty of clearance on our wheels.
- Make sure the threads on your studs are clean and not damaged in any way.
- Anti-seize is included with all of our lug nuts. You must use this to prevent marring.
- Nuts should be started by hand to prevent cross-threading.
- Stud threads should protrude a minimum of 1/8" out of the lug nut when fully torqued.
- Do NOT over torque your lug nuts as this can create an unsafe situation.
- Aluminum lug nuts are for racing applications only and not recommended for OEM / Street use.
Recommended Torque Values - using anti-seize
- 7/16" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 1/2" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 12 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 14 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 5/8" Lug Nuts - 100 ft lbs