- RC Comp Series (Drag Race)
- Automotive Drag Race Wheels
- RC Comp 12 Point Lug Nuts
RC Comp 12 Point Lug Nuts
RC Comp 12 Point Billet Aluminum Lug Nuts are manufactured from domestic 7075 material and come in polished aluminum and black anodized with a machined contrast cut. These billet lug nuts are available in a wide range of sizes and offer a great complement to your RC Comp Series wheels. Sold in sets of 10 Lug Nuts.
- Each set includes 10 Lug Nuts
- 1/2" and 7/16" Lug Nuts use a standard 3/4" 12 point socket.
- 5/8" Lug Nuts use a standard 15/16" 12 point socket.
- Make sure the threads on your studs are clean and not damaged in any way.
- Nuts should be started by hand to prevent cross-threading.
- Stud threads should protrude a minimum of 1/8" out of the lug nut when fully torqued.
- Do NOT over torque your lug nuts as this can create an unsafe situation.
- Aluminum lug nuts are for racing applications only and not recommended for OEM / Street use.
Recommended Torque Values
- 7/16" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 1/2" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 12 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 14 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 5/8" Lug Nuts - 100 ft lbs
AVAILABILITY 2-3 DAYS