14mm x 1.5mm Billet 12pt (Acorn Style Lug Nuts) (set of 10 lug nuts)
RC Comp Series 14 x 1.5 MM Billet Aluminum Acorn Style 12 pt Lug Nuts come with a black anodized finish and are machine cut giving them an awesome look to go with your RC Comp Series wheels. This lug nut is open ended with a tapered seat and uses a standard 3/4" 12 pt socket and are manufuactured from domestic 7075 billet aluminum.
*** Tapered Conical Seat *** Please make sure you order correctly for your wheels.
Aluminum lug nuts are for racing applications only and not recommended for OEM / Street use.
- Make sure the threads on your studs are clean and not damaged in any way.
- Anti-seize is included with all of our lug nuts. You must use this to prevent marring.
- Nuts should be started by hand to prevent cross-threading.
- Stud threads should protrude a minimum of 1/8" out of the lug nut when fully torqued.
- Do NOT over torque your lug nuts as this can create an unsafe situation.
- Aluminum lug nuts are for racing applications only and not recommended for OEM / Street use.
Recommended Torque Values - using anti-seize
- 7/16" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 1/2" Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 12 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 14 mm Lug Nuts - 85 ft lbs
- 5/8" Lug Nuts - 100 ft lbs